Jul 31, 2009

moving forward

This is just a brief post to say that I may be AWOL for a few weeks as we are moving...today. And I am procrastinating by posting to my blog. And just before this I sewed a face onto a doll that I started making for Della sometime last year. And I made that doll a dress. And what I else can I do rather than pack and clean and haul and clean some more? Hhmmm, I'll think of something, I'm sure. The silver DOES need polishing.

But I'll leave you with a cliffhanger. I may have to change the name of my blog because the Pattons no longer have a house.

They have something else.

And it's QUITE small.

We are calling it an adventure.

Of course, there is a story and I will tell it.

But for now, let me go clean the oven.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

doesn't matter if you have a house or not...home is where you are....good luck with the move..look forward to the story..