Jul 1, 2010

Planet Lew

I love those those rare moments when you get to sit down and really talk and share with just one child. The other night, somehow or another, it was just Me, Matt and Lewis. Della and Max were still out roaming the neighborhood, I think.

We sat, eating and chatting, and the conversation came around to what Lew was going to do with himself as an adult.

"I am going to name my children." he said.

"Well that's big of you, Lewis." Matt said.

"What are you going to name them?" I asked.

"Well, if it's a boy, I'm going to name him Groin." he threw it out...just like that.

It was all downhill from there, I can assure you.

Doesn't that make you want to come have dinner at our house?

Or if you have a daughter and would love to have a grandchild named Groin, please just give us a call in a few years and we can work on some sort of arrangement.

Kids are too good to be true. I will laugh about this one for YEARS to come.

No comments: